- No Electrical Wiring Required
- Pre-wired 5 foot 3-Prong Power Cord
- (4) Pre-Wired 120VAC Outlets
- Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Quick Release Latches with Padlock Hasps
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester, FRP
- Weatherproof, UV Stable and Highly Corrosion Resistant
- Meets NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, 13, and IP65, IP66
- Includes Cable Glands and Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- RF Transparent Enclosure
- Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Rapid Deployment Equipment
- Rapid Deployment
- Harsh Environments
- Outdoor WiFi Enclosure
- RFID Reader Enclosure
- IoT Sensors
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Industrial Controls Enclosure
- Building Automation Controls
- Outdoor use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection from Vandalism
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
Plug and Play Power for Rapid Deployment
The Altelix NF141206A1C NEMA enclosure is ideal for rapid deployment because no wiring is
required. Simply mount the enclosure and plug the pre-wired 5 foot power cord into a nearby outlet. The aluminum equipment mounting plate features four pre-wired 120VAC power outlets for your equipment.
Get your project up and running quickly and transition to hard-wired later if needed. The power cord can be easily removed, and the quick-connect terminal strip simplifies hard-wiring by a qualified installer.
Extreme Protection Built to Last
JIC style NEMA box is molded from durable UV stable and corrosion
resistant fiberglass reinforced
polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. The FRP material is
dent-proof, non-conductive and RF
transparent for compatibility with wireless equipment. It can be easily
drilled and modified by the installer as needed. It features a
gasketed door with stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel
latches with padlock hasps.
The generous size of this enclosure accommodates a
wide range of equipment.
The enclosure features two unique PG-16 cable glands with a closed inner seal. They are installed in the open ports
to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When
required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your
cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Stainless steel brackets are included for secure wall mounting. Optional
flange and pole mounting kits are available: painted steel (
NMKS-300-08) and stainless steel (NMKX-300-08).
We offer custom enclosures for WiFi
equipment, DIN Mount Industrial Controls, Telephone Call Boxes, IP Phones,
Security & Safety, Building Automation and More.
Options include equipment mounting
plates, DIN rails, AC/DC power, vents, cooling fans, heaters. We also offer full customization, engineering and on-site CNC
machining of enclosures and associated equipment, all with quick
turnaround time. Please contact us with your unique requirements.