- Thermostat Controlled 200W Heating System
- Thermostat Controlled Cooling Fan
- Two (2) 4" Vents with Rain Shields and Screens
- (4) Pre-Wired 120VAC Outlets
- Removable 120VAC Terminal Block
- Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate
- Extended Lid for Increased Equipment Clearance
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Quick Release Latches with Padlock Hasps
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester, FRP
- Weatherproof, UV Stable and Highly Corrosion Resistant
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Includes Cable Glands and Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- RF Transparent Enclosure
- Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Rapid Deployment Systems
- Harsh Cold-Weather Environments
- Varying Temperature Conditions
- WiFi Enclosure
- RFID Reader Enclosure
- IoT Sensors
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection from Vandalism
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
- Building Automation Controls
- Industrial Controls Enclosure
- Battery and Charger Box
Heated & Fan Cooled NEMA Enclosure with 120VAC Power for All Weather Conditions
The Altelix NF141208VFHA1 is deal for outdoor environments where temperatures vary between hot and cold. It is equipped with thermostat controlled heating and cooling systems to help keep your equipment within its operational temperature range.
200W Thermostat Controlled Heating System
This enclosure features a thermostat controlled 200W heating system. The heater turns
on when the internal temperature reaches 43°F (6°C) and turns off when
it rises to 59°F (15°C). The heater is mounted below the equipment plate
and wired internally so leaves the interior space and power outlets
available for your equipment.
Thermostat Controlled Cooling Fan
This enclosure also features two 4" vents and a thermostat controlled cooling fan which helps maintain lower internal temperatures. The fan
turns on when the internal temperature reaches 100°F (38°C) and turns
off when it drops to 79°F (26°C). Rain shrouds keep rain water from
entering the enclosure while allowing ventilation for your equipment.
120VAC Power Outlets
enclosure provides four
pre-wired 120VAC power outlets and a quick-connect terminal strip for easy wiring by a
Extreme Protection Built to Last
JIC style NEMA box is molded from durable UV stable and corrosion
resistant fiberglass reinforced
polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. The FRP material is
dent-proof, non-conductive and RF
transparent for compatibility with wireless equipment. It can be easily
drilled and modified by the installer as needed. It features a
gasketed door with stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel
latches with padlock hasps.
The generous size of this enclosure and the extended lid accommodate a
wide range of equipment.
The enclosure features two unique PG-16 cable glands with a closed inner seal. They are installed in the open ports
to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When
required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your
cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Removable Terminal Block
This enclosure features our 120VAC top entry terminal block. It is easily removable which helps simplify on-site wiring. It can accept wires sizes from 12 to 18 AWG. The wires are secured by side terminal screws.
Stainless steel brackets are included for secure wall mounting. Optional
flange and pole mounting kits are available: painted steel (
NMKS-300-08) and stainless steel (NMKX-300-08).
We offer custom enclosures for WiFi
equipment, DIN Mount Industrial Controls, Telephone Call Boxes, IP Phones,
Security & Safety, Building Automation and More.
Options include equipment mounting
plates, DIN rails, AC/DC power, vents, cooling fans, heaters. We also offer full customization, engineering and on-site CNC
machining of enclosures and associated equipment, all with quick
turnaround time. Please contact us with your unique requirements.