- Expanded Coverage: 4900 MHz to 6500 MHz
- Plug-and-Play Installation
- Includes Dual Radio Mounting Bracket and (4) RP-SMA Male to N Male Right Angle Low Loss Cables
- Vertical and Horizontal Polarization (Polarization Diversity)
- 65 Degree Beamwidth
- All-Weather Outdoor Operation
- Heavy Duty Tilt Mounting Brackets
- Ubiquiti Networks RocketM5®, Rocket® Prism 5AC
- Mimosa C5c
- TP-Link WBS510
- Cambium ePMP™ 1000
- MIMO Applications
- 5 GHz 802.11a
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- WISP Base Station
The Altelix AS6G17B65M4-DUAL is a 4 Port 65 Degree Dual Polarized H/V Sector Antenna that features a versatile dual radio mounting system for attaching two Ubiquiti Networks RocketM5® or Rocket® Prism 5AC, Mimosa C5c, Cambium ePMP™ 1000 or TP-Link WBS-510 directly to the antenna. This antenna provides 4 separate ports, two horizontally polarized and two vertically polarized, and all ports support 4.9 GHz - 6.5 GHz operation.
Designed for use with Dual Radios
This antenna includes a mounting bracket for attaching two radios to the rear of the antenna, minimizing the required tower space. The kit also includes four low loss N Male to RP-SMA Male cables for connecting the radios to the antenna.
The Antenna Includes:
- Ubiquiti RocketM5®, RocketM5® GPS, Rocket® Prism 5AC
- Mimosa C5c, Mimosa A5c (see note #1)
- TP-Link WBS510
- Cambium ePMP™ 1000, Cambium ePMP 3000 (see note #2)
- (1) Altelix 5GHz 65 Degree 4 Port 4x4 MIMO Sector Antenna
- (1) Dual Radio Mounting Bracket
- (2) Radio Mounting Adapters for Ubiquiti Networks RocketM5® or Rocket® Prism 5AC, Mimosa C5c or TP-Link WBS-510
- (2) Radio Mounting Adapters for Cambium ePMP™ 1000
- (4) RP-SMA Male to N Male R/A Low Loss Cables
1) There is a version of this antenna available specifically for use with the Mimosa A5c 4-port AP. The
AS6G17B65M4-A5C includes a mounting bracket specifically designed to mount the Mimosa A5c directly to the rear of the antenna. Click Here for more information.
2) The Cambium ePMP 3000 can be used with this antenna using the mounting kit provided with the ePMP 3000.
Ubiquiti®, Rocket® is a trademark and/or registered trademark of Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. ePMP™ is a trademark of Cambium Networks, LTD.