- Dual 3.5" Vents with Rain Shields to Expel Heat
- PC+ABS Polycarbonate / ABS Blend
- Gasketed Lid with Tamper-Proof Locking Screw
- Dual Door Latches
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Includes Steel Pole Mount Bracket and 2 Stainless Steel Bands for Mounting on Poles Up To 8 Inches in Diameter.
- Also Includes Wall Mount Hardware and Cable Grommets
- WiFi Access Points and Routers
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor Use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection Against Theft or Damage
- Warehouses and Public Areas
- Concealment of Equipment
The Altelix NP171406V-PKIT01 Vented Polycarbonate + ABS NEMA Enclosure is ideal for protecting equipment from harsh environments and tampering. Equipment designed for indoor use can now be located outside. This kit includes the enclosure and the pole mount kit shown.
PC+ABS Polycarbonate / ABS Blend for Extreme Durability
These enclosures are molded out of UV resistant PC+ABS, a high tech thermoplastic blend of polycarbonate and ABS which combines the best qualities of both into a single material. PC+ABS enclosures are superior to ABS enclosures because they maintain high toughness, durability and dimensional stability even at extreme cold and hot temperatures.
Construction and Features
This enclosure is IP24 rated and features a fully gasketed door to protect from dust and water ingress. The door features reinforced hinges, dual latches and a tamper-proof locking screw with key to secure the enclosure. There is also a provision for padlock use. An internal grounding plate is provided as well a wiring clamp to help secure internal wiring.
This enclosure features two 3.5 inch air vents. Rain shields help prevent rain water from entering the enclosure.
This NEMA Box Kit includes the NMK-0002 Pole Mounting Kit that supports installation on poles up to 8 inches in diameter. This removable powder coated steel pole mounting bracket includes two heavy duty stainless steel adjustable bands that adjust for poles up to 8 inches in diameter.
The accessory kit included with the enclosure contains the door locking key, rubber grommets, wall anchors and rubber bonded washers (used for wall mounting). Also included is a ground cable, grounding plate and cable clamp which can be mounted to the inside of the enclosure.