- High Visibility Yellow
- Water Resistant Enclosure Design with Gasketed Lid NEMA Type 3, 3X / IP55 Rated
- Dust Proof and Vandal Resistant
- Durable PC+ABS Polycarbonate / ABS Blend Construction
- Weatherproof Green & White Phone Label Pre-Installed on Door
- Aluminum Mounting Plate with Wall Mount RJ11 Telephone Jack
- Optional Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Service Phone Call Box
- Weatherproof Courtesy Phones
- Pool Decks
- Schools and Public Buildings
- Tunnel and Mining Installations
- Railroad Facilities
- Construction Sites
- Mills & Refineries
- Cement and Chemical Plants
- Food Processing Facilities
- Warehouses and Loading Docks
- Marinas and Marine Terminals
- Golf Courses and Recreational Areas
- Building Maintenance Areas
- Building Rooftop or Basement
- Parking Lots and Garages
- Security Checkpoints
- Valet Station Phones
Altelix TBP17Y-2 Weatherproof Service Phone Enclosure is ideal for deploying service telephones and courtesy phones in outdoor locations and harsh environments.
This rugged dustproof and waterproof telephone enclosure is ideal for installing telephones in schools, on pool decks, golf courses, public buildings and commercial properties. It is also rugged enough
for industrial applications including tunnels and mining, railway, refineries, cement and chemical plants, treatment facilities and loading docks.
This durable NEMA 3X enclosure is molded out of UV resistant PC+ABS, a high tech blend of polycarbonate and ABS which combines the best qualities of both into a single
material. PC+ABS enclosures maintain high toughness, durability and dimensional stability even at extreme cold and hot temperatures. The door is gasketed for use in dusty or wet areas.
Inside features a textured aluminum mounting plate, aluminum cover to conceal the telephone wire and a UL Listed RJ11 telephone wall mount jack. A cable grommet is provided on the bottom of the enclosure for the telephone wire.
For installations requiring the telephone wire to enter the rear of the the enclosure, an addition cable grommet (included in the accessory kit) can be used by drilling 5/8" hole in the rear of the enclosure. For installations that require better protection from water, a 1/4" hole can be drilled in the rear of the enclosure and sealed with silicone.
The enclosure can be wall mounted using the included anchors. The
mounting hardware is concealed within the enclosure for a finished
appearance and enhanced security. An optional pole mount kit (
NMK-0001) is also available.
High Visibility Yellow with Green & White Phone Label
is molded in high visibility yellow and features a green and white
weatherproof UV resistant Phone label installed on the
Customization is available to meet your specific requirements. Please Contact Us for more information.